Worried about mosquitoes? Pure Pest Control Expert understand the habits of each mosquito species and have a range of solutions to deal with mosquitoes and provide the reassurance that the problem has been fully dealt with. Especially for specialized pests like mosquitoes, specific treatments and experience are required to cope with the mosquito menace effectively. Pure Pest control Company offers specialized Integrated Mosquito Management treatment that is effective against all sorts of mosquito infestations.
At best, mosquitoes can be a real nuisance, leaving itching bite marks and keeping us awake at night. The irritation caused by the bites can be quite distressing particularly for children. At worst, mosquitoes transmit a range potentially fatal disease. In India, the most prominent diseases spread by mosquitoes are malaria, dengue and Chikungunya.
Call us now at +91-9041017600 or +91-9891393434. Alternatively, you can contact us here for a free survey. Our pest expert will schedule an inspection to assess your mosquito problem and recommend an effective solution for the same.
Mosquitoes are pervasive insects. Depending on the species, they breed in all types of water from heavily polluted to clean water and from small collections of water in tin cans to pools, ponds or streams.The risk of mosquito-borne diseases is especially high in humid areas. In the more arid regions of India, mosquito infestation commonly peaks during and after the annual monsoon rainfalls. In the more tropic and humid regions, the peak of mosquito activity normally falls into the summers when high temperatures fasten the reproductive cycle of mosquitoes.
- Mosquitoes have been in existence since the dinosaur era which is 400 million years ago.
- They are found close to still water, where their larvae feed and develop.
- Mosquitoes will normally bite you at dawn or dusk – mostly nocturnal. That’s when their internal clocks tell them it is feeding time.
- Mosquitoes are attracted to heat, and they find lactic acid alluring thus would tend to bite people who had just exercised.
Types of mosquito problem:-
- Anopheles Mosquito – The development from egg to adult takes only between 6-10 days. The female will lay between 60-150 eggs after a blood meal. Anopheles mosquitoes commonly bite at night and rest indoors and outdoors during the day. Anopheles mosquitoes are transmitters of Malaria.
- Culex Mosquitoes – Culex mosquitoes are transmitters of Japanese B Encephalitis, a very dangerous type of brain fever. They bite at night and rest before and after blood meals. Culex breeds in polluted stagnant water and is a major pest problem in urban areas and metropolises of India, where it breeds in drains.
- Aedes Mosquitoes – Unlike above mentioned species, Aedes mosquitoes are active during the day and they breed in clean water in man-made containers such as flower vases, water accumulation in tyres and cans. In India, Aedes mosquitoes are responsible for Chikungunya and Dengue. Their development from egg to mosquito is quite rapid (6-8 days).
How To keep mosquitoes away?
To get rid of mosquitoes in your home, the best solution is to prevent them from breeding around your home and to prevent them from entering your home.
Avoid being bitten by mosquitoes:
- When outside at dusk or dawn, wear long sleeves, trousers, footwear and hats to reduce exposed skin.
- Use mosquito repellent sprays on exposed skin.
- Use mosquito repelling products or candles when sitting
Prevent mosquitoes being able to develop in standing water:
- Ensure drains are kept clear and running.
- Ensure gutters and water gullies are not blocked.
- Cover water butts with a lid.
- Do not leave standing water.
Finally, you can help prevent mosquitoes entering your home:
- After dark, keep windows and doors closed or block out the light with curtains.
- Fit mosquito screens to windows.
Mosquitoes can make our life miserable. Besides causing constant annoyance and irritation, they also transmit deadly diseases. As mosquitoes are pervasive pests, the most effective way to get rid of mosquitoes is to arrange for specialized treatments by fully licensed pest control professionals.
Integrated mosquito management from Pure Pest Control
At Pure Pest Control Company, our pest experts are fully trained, licensed professionals with knowledge of the habits and lifecycle of mosquitoes. We offer a range of mosquito management solutions that bring down the infestation level in your premise under critical levels. We also offer innovative mosquito traps and repellant devices that reduces mosquito population.
Our mosquito control solutions: –
- Larvicide control the development of mosquito larvae.
- Larvicide treatment at mosquito hotspots can help to reduce its infestation.
- A thorough inspection for any potential breeding ground will be conducted before we carry out the larvicide treatment.
- Thermal fogging can be carried out to eliminate breeding of adult mosquitoes.
- Thermal Fogging is done at evening when mosquitoes are active.
- A space treatment carried out to eliminate breeding of adult mosquitoes.
- This is mainly done in areas within your premise having vegetation, on which mosquitoes take rest.
- Misting is mostly done during evening time.
Our Mosquito Barrier treatment
Our general pest control treatment does not cover mosquitoes, as mosquito control requires special products and equipment. Although nothing can be done to stop mosquitoes flying into your property, our Mosquito Barrier treatment is designed to target the mosquitoes where they land and rest. Mosquitoes are not great flyers and rest in sheltered areas, especially during the day. By carrying out a complete treatment of mosquito resting areas, we create a mosquito interception zone, controlling the mosquitoes before they get to you!
Our Mosquito Barrier treatment includes:-
- Spray and mist mosquito hiding places; sides of buildings, under eaves and decking, underside of foliage
- UV and rain resistant– lasts up to 3 months (conditional warranty)
- Assistance and tips to eliminate mosquito breeding places
Our Up to 3-month warranty is a “fair go” warranty. Our treatment is proven to deliver excellent mosquito control, but no treatment can guarantee 100% control. If you still have a significant problem after treatment and you have eliminated any identified breeding spots, we will carry out a re-treatment. The “fair-go” means that the UP TO component of the warranty should be considered – for example a call one week before the end of the 3-month period, will not result in a re-treatment.
Why choose Pure Pest Control?
- Experienced and professional technicians– All our technicians have vast experience in pest control and carry out treatments in a professional manner.
- Expert knowledge– Our pest experts are periodically provided with continuous training programmers, to ensure that their pest knowledge is up-to-date.
- Targeted treatments– Our extensive knowledge allow us to provide you with targeted treatment to get rid of mosquitoes in your premise.
- Safety, Health and Environment (SHE)– All the treatments are carried out in compliance with Rentokil SHE policies to minimize safety risks for technicians, customers and the environment.